Pole banners or flags have a fancy look which makes them great for use by business lobbies, galleries, processions, schools, churches, clubs, specials occasions and association meetings. Since these types of banners and flags are made of fabric, they are highly recommended for use in the interior.
Vinyl banners offer an affordable option for promoting different kinds of events such as trade shows, information, sales, as well as grand openings. The beauty of vinyl banners is that they are available in different colors and it is also possible to print them in vivid graphics and full color text, thus making them highly attractive. In most cases, such banners are grommet and hemmed but it is also possible to customize them to meet your specific needs.
We have a variety of banner stands ranging from the simple stands to attention grabbing rotating banner stands. No matter your design specifications for a banner stand, our designers will be glad to give you exactly what you are looking for.
Poly banner is a great option if you are looking for an inexpensive temporary signage. These banners are available in different sizes and are perfect for sales, events and promotions.
Flex Face Banners
If you are looking for the best option for backdrops, exhibits, awnings, sign faces and much more, then you have every reason to consider using flex face banners due to their flexible fabric. In order to make such signage visible, it is recommended that they be printed with digital, bright and vivid designs or graphics.
The vinyl banners you get from SIGNARAMA are versatile, affordable and highly popular for different kinds of businesses.
If you are in need of high quality banners for your business, then you have landed on the right page. We have talented designers who will provide you with custom vinyl designs from the thousands of options we already have. But you also have the flexibility to create your own banner right from the beginning to the end and you can do all this using our online banner creation tool.
Why Choose Indoor and Outdoor Banners
If you have an opportunity to showcase your business, either at an event or enhance the consciousness around your premises, nothing does this well than the use of indoor and outdoor banners. The following are some of the benefits that will come your way with the use of banners:
- They are simply to make – most of the indoor and outdoor banners are made from vinyl. They are not just quick to order but also very simple to make. They are thus a good option if you need banners in a very short time. They are also very effective in instances when your product has changed or upgraded and you need quick banners to reflect the changes.
- Long lasting – Vinyl banners are tough and durable. If you are fond of attending many business exhibitions, then they are a great choice since you can use them over and over again without them losing their visual appeal. And if you are marketing outside, they are strong enough to withstand the effects of weather, hence you won’t need to produce banners each and every time you are having an event.
- Ease of installation – indoor and outdoor banners are very easy to install. It mainly comprises of the vinyl material and a basic aluminum frame. They are also lightweight and easy to transport. You only need a few minutes to unpack and set them up and also to collapse and pack them again. There is thus no wasting time when dealing with them.
- They are cost effective – many people don’t realize how making banners is cost effective in the long run. This comes from the fact that they are easy to manufacture hence they cost less and they are also durable. Additionally, their cost effectiveness makes them affordable to all kinds of businesses, ranging from the small startups to the big corporations.
- Versatile – the versatility of marketing banners comes from the fact that they are available in different shapes and sizes and they can also be customized to meet the specific needs of a business. As a business, it is your desire to stand out from the crowd, given the large number of business competing for customers’ attention. Marketing would be very ineffective if every business adopted same size and shape of banners sizes. However, vinyl banners have the versatility you need to look different.
Outdoor and indoor banners are very important, especially if you are promoting an event outdoor. Brand awareness is also of great importance and it is your desire that people make your brand the first consideration in your industry. The more your brand is shown to your potential clients or customers, the more it sinks in their subliminal mind, thus making them more receptive and increases their chances of using your products or services. Use outdoor and indoor banners to get noticed and let your brand get known to everyone.
Factors to consider when choosing a custom banner
Banners are available in different materials, accessories and sizes.
With regards to materials, the following types of banner are available:
9Oz Mesh – this is a material with a liner and is ideal for printing on one side and it is also compatible with both eco-solvent and solvent digital printing and is ideal for use in outdoor and indoor displays for the long term.
10Oz Matte/Glossy material – this material is compatible with silk screening and it allows printing only on one side. It can also be used for vinyl print banners or digital print banners to be used for outdoor and indoor purposes.
12Oz Indoor Printable Material – this is printable on both sides as well. It is ideally designed for screen printing for indoor uses though it is also solvent printable. It has an inbuilt black layer which provides opacity thus preventing images from being seen on the other side.
13Oz Matte/Glossy banner material – ideal for printing on one side and it intended for use on both indoor and outdoor displays for long term usage. It is compatible with large format printers hence ideal for producing retail and aisle banners as well as outdoor banners.
15Oz Banner material – this is an ultra smooth banner material that can be used for printing on both sides. It is compatible with vinyl, digital printing and screen printing. It is thus ideal for use for point of purchase displays, drop banners, banners stands and retail banners.
16Oz Opaque Gloss – this can also be used for printing on both sides. It is compatible with vinyl lettering, digital printing and screen printing. It can be used for both indoor and outdoor displays for the long term. Since it is also durable and heavy duty, it is ideal for street banners, pole banners, outdoor banners and retail banners.
Accessories for banners
The following are some of the accessories you should consider for your banners:
- Telescopic banner stands
- Outdoor banner brackets
- Outdoor banner stands
- Grommets on corners
- Fence banners hangers
- Compact banner stands
- Scrolling banner stands
- Ropes to & Bottom
- Single/double sided stitched/ taped hem
- Economy – retractable banner stands
- Tabletop – retractable banner stands
Standard banner sizes
The following are the standard banners sizes, though you are free to ask for any custom style that will meet your particular needs:
2×4, 2×6, 2×8, 2×10, 3×6, 3×8, 3×10, 3×12, 3×14, 3×16, 3×18, 3×20, 4×8, 4×10, 4×12, 4×14, 4×16, 4×18 and 4×20.